Date(s) - 03/17/2017
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
• Regular, Chicago style, and GF dough
• Classic Pizza Margherita (options of fresh tomatoes and homemade tomato sauce)
• Barbecue chicken and Applewood smoked bacon
• Pesto, red pepper and goat cheese
• Ice cream
Handmade pizza is easier than you think! Join me in this fun, hands-on class where you will learn the secrets of working with yeast to create amazing and delicious dough from scratch. Few of the techniques that you will learn include; kneading the dough, shaping the pizza, controlling oven temperature, and pizza topping ratios.
Take this opportunity to learn a new skill, and make some new friends along the way!
What to Expect:
• In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on the number of students in the class
• You will work side by side with other students to prepare each dish
• Minimum number of guests to start the class is 4
• Maximum number of guests is 5
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes and have long hair tied back
• Bring your own apron
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish and will also be able to bring the dough and possibly some pizza samples home to share with your family!
• You are welcome to BYOB
Payment: Credit Card (plus surcharge fee), PayPal (link on event) or cash. For those interested in taking the class send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to REGISTER. Last day to register is January 31st.
If you have a food allergy, please let Carmen know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes can only be made before and not during the class.