Date(s) - 09/23/2017
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
• Waffles with smoked salmon, sour cream and capers
• Chicken, mushroom quiche cups (using crepes)
• Beef Stroganoff crepes
• Fruit salad or ice-cream
I have receive many requests to offer a GF class, so for the first class I’ve decided to teach how to make waffles and crepes. These are easy and quick to prepare and you can serve them with a variety of toppings.
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for an afternoon of fun and delicious GF waffles and crepes.
You’ll enjoy working alongside other foodies learning about the GF flours and how to combine them and use for savory or sweet waffles /crepes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of students to start the class is 4.
• Maximum number of students is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Water will be served
Cost: $28 (cost with the 15% discount)
Payment: PayPal (plus surcharge fee of $1.14), Credit Card, or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a MESSAGE to REGISTER
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes can only be made before the class.