Date(s) - 09/09/2017
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
• Tapas – Spanish tortilla and shrimp al ajillo,
• Meat Paella
• Flan and/or coffee
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for a day of fun and delicious Spanish cuisine. You’ll enjoy working alongside other guests learning about the authentic ingredients that lend rich and distinctive flavors to regional dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of guests to start the class is 3
• Maximum number of guests is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Feel free to BYOB or wine
Cost: $39.65 (includes 15% discount)
Payment: Credit Card, PayPal (link on event) or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to REGISTER.
If you have a food allergy, please let me know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.