Date(s) - 09/16/2017
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
• Fritada de chancho (braised pork)
• Llapingachos (Stuffed potato patties)
• Pickled onions
• Avocado salad
• Cheese empanadas
• Ice Cream
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for an afternoon of fun and delicious Equatorian cuisine. You’ll enjoy working alongside other foodies learning about the authentic ingredients that lend rich and distinctive flavors to Equatorian regional dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of students to start the class is 4.
• Maximum number of students is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Water will be served; feel free to BYOB (for sharing)
Cost: $28 (cost with the 15% discount)
Payment: Credit Card, PayPal (plus surcharge fee of $1.14) or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a MESSAGE to REGISTER.
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes can only be made before the class.