• Waffles with smoked salmon, sour cream and capers
• Waffles with fruit and syrup
• Chicken, mushroom quiche cups (using crepes)
• Beef Stroganoff crepes
• Ice Cream or fruit
I have receive many requests to offer a GF class. The first class I’ve decided to teach, a simple one, is how to make waffles and crepes. Both waffles and crepes are easy and quick to prepare and you can serve them with a variety of toppings.
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for an afternoon of fun, working alongside other foodies and learning about the GF flours and how to combine them and use for savory or sweet waffles /crepes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of students to start the class is 4. If there is not enough students the class will have to be cancelled.
• Maximum number of students is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Water will be served
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes if applicable can only be made before the class
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
A full refund (minus 2.9% processing fees) will be issued only when a cancellation is done 7 days prior to the class start date. Cancellations 5 – 3 days prior to the scheduled class will incur a 50% fee, or the option to reschedule or transfer your spot to someone else who can attend the scheduled class. For cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled class the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not met or sickness, Belmondo Foods reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified up to 7 days prior and no later than 48 hours before the class.
Cancellation of a private event greater than 2 weeks by the client, the deposit is refunded or the possibility to reschedule to another date. Cancellation within 2 weeks of scheduled event will incur a 25% fee.