• Fettuccine with cream, mushrooms, and ham,
• Fettuccine with tomato meat sauce,
There’s nothing more delicious than fresh pasta, and making it yourself is much easier than you might think. In this class you will learn how to make pasta dough by hand, which can be the base for many types of pasta. Sauces that complement your handcrafted noodles will also be prepared. In this class we will use the pasta machine to prepare the noodles. Renew your passion for pasta by learning the techniques for creating it from scratch and make tasty and satisfying new dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 3 1/2 to 4 hours, depending on the number of students
• You will work side by side with other students to prepare each dish
• Min/max number of guests for the class is 4
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes and have long hair tied back
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
• Water will be served; feel free to BYOB (for sharing)
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes if applicable can only be made before the class
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
A full refund (minus 2.9% processing fees) will be issued only when a cancellation is done 7 days prior to the class start date. Cancellations 5 – 3 days prior to the scheduled class will incur a 50% fee, or the option to reschedule or transfer your spot to someone else who can attend the scheduled class. For cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled class the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not met or sickness, Belmondo Foods reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified up to 7 days prior and no later than 48 hours before the class.
Cancellation of a private event greater than 2 weeks by the client, the deposit is refunded or the possibility to reschedule to another date. Cancellation within 2 weeks of scheduled event will incur a 25% fee.