• Fettuccine with cream, mushrooms, and ham,
• Fettuccine with tomato meat sauce,
There’s nothing more delicious than fresh pasta, and making it yourself is much easier than you might think. In this class you will learn how to make pasta dough by hand, which can be the base for many types of pasta. Sauces that complement your handcrafted noodles will also be prepared. In this class we will use the pasta machine to prepare the noodles. Renew your passion for pasta by learning the techniques for creating it from scratch and make tasty and satisfying new dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 3 1/2 to 4 hours, depending on the number of students
• You will work side by side with other students to prepare each dish
• Minimum number of guests to start the class is 4
• Maximum number of guests is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes and have long hair tied back
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
Cost: $35 (cost with the 15% discount)
Payment: Credit Card, PayPal (plus surcharge fee $1.35) or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a MESSAGE to REGISTER.
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes can only be made before the class.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Leave a Reply