Date(s) - 02/25/2017
11:30 am - 3:30 pm
• Fettuccine with cream, mushrooms, and ham and
• Ricotta and spinach filled ravioli with tomato meat sauce
There’s nothing more delicious than fresh pasta, and making it yourself is much easier than you might think. In this class you will learn how to make pasta dough by hand, which can be the base for many types of pasta. Sauces that complement your handcrafted noodles will also be prepared. In this class we will use the pasta machine to prepare the noodles. Renew your passion for pasta by learning the techniques for creating it from scratch and make tasty and satisfying new dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
• You will work side by side with other students to prepare each dish
• Minimum number of guests to start the class is 4
• Maximum number of guests is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes and have long hair tied back
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
Payment: Credit Card (plus surcharge fee), PayPal (link on event) or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to REGISTER.
If you have a food allergy, please let me know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class
Bookings are closed for this event.