• Fish Ceviche (Ecuador)
• Causa de Atun – Potato tuna pie(Peru)
• Chaulafan de pollo – Chicken Stir Fry(Ecuador)
• Avocado Salad
• Ice Cream
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for a fun afternoon preparing delicious and authentic Latin American dishes. You’ll enjoy working alongside other foodies learning about the regional ingredients that lend rich and distinctive flavors to Equatorian and Peruvian dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of students to start the class is 4.
• Maximum number of students is 6
• Teens 14 and up are welcome
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Water will be served; feel free to BYOB (for sharing)
Cost: $30 for singles, $55 for couples
Payment: PayPal (plus surcharge fee)
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes can only be made before the class.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Leave a Reply