• Tapas – Spanish tortilla, shrimp al ajillo, and meatballs
• Meat Paella
• Flan and/or coffee
Gather your friends and head over to Belmondo Foods’ Kitchen for an evening of fun, romance and delicious Spanish cuisine. You’ll enjoy working alongside your date and other couples learning about the authentic ingredients that lend rich and distinctive flavors to regional dishes.
What to Expect:
In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours
• Some dishes will be prepared ahead of time to save time
• Minimum number of couples to start the class is 2
• Maximum number of couples is 4
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes
• Sangria will be served; feel free to BYOB if you prefer something else
Cost: $90 (couple) $45 (single)
Payment: Credit Card (plus surcharge fee), PayPal (link on event) or cash
For those interested in taking the class send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE to REGISTER.
If you have a food allergy, please let me know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
Bookings are closed for this event.