The first time I tried this lamb chops was at my dad’s house in Ecuador. This dish is super easy and delicious, the only one draw back is the cost of the lamb chops. I usually get them at Sam’s where I’ve found at a reasonable price. Remember to season the lamb chops for at least 1 hour before cooking or overnight. This meat will go well with a side dish of white rice, mash potatoes and/or a salad.
Lamb chops with sage and sherry
Author: Belmondo Foods
- 2 lbs of lamb chops
- 4-5 long leaves of sage chopped or 1 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ to ¾ cup of sherry
- Season the lamb chops with the sage, salt and olive oil. Let it marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Fry in a non stick pan approximately 4 minutes per side. Could be more or less depending on the thickness of the meat or on how you like it cooked.
- Increase the heat and add the sherry.
- Cook for a minute on each side or longer depending how done you like the meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Leave a Reply