Broccoli with garlic and olive oil
Author: Belmondo Foods
- Broccoli florets
- Olive oil
- Pepper flakes
- Cut the broccoli into florets and soak in water for 10 minutes.
- In a non stick pan add the olive oil, garlic and pepper flakes and cook at medium heat until garlic has turned a bit yellow
- Be careful not to burn it because burned garlic will make the food you add to it taste bad.
- Remove the broccoli from the water, soak and add to the pan.
- Cook between 5 to 10 minutes. This depends if you prefer the broccoli crunchy or soft. The less it cooks the better it is because most of the nutrients are kept in the food.
- Add salt and mix.
Did you make this recipe?