• Types of dough: regular, GF, and Chicago style
• Classic Pizza Margherita (options of fresh tomatoes and homemade tomato sauce)
• Barbecue chicken and Apple-wood smoked bacon
• Pesto, red pepper and goat cheese
• Ice cream
Handmade pizza is easier than you think! Join me in this fun, hands-on class where you will learn the secrets of working with yeast to create an amazing and delicious dough from scratch. Few of the techniques that you will learn include; kneading the dough, shaping the pizza, controlling oven temperature, and pizza topping ratios.
Take this opportunity to learn a new skill, and make some new friends along the way!
What to Expect:
• In this class you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Carmen, a longtime foodie.
• Class will be 2 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on the number of students in the class
• You will work side by side with other students to prepare each dish
• Minimum number of guests to start the class is 4
• Maximum number of guests is 6
• You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class; please wear comfortable shoes and have long hair tied back
• Bring your own apron
• You will enjoy a generous taste of every pizza and will also be able to bring the dough you made and possibly some pizza samples (if there are any left!) home to share with your family!
• You are welcome to BYOB
Food allergies – Please contact me before the class. Adjustment to recipes if applicable can only be made before the class
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
A full refund (minus 2.9% processing fees) will be issued only when a cancellation is done 7 days prior to the class start date. Cancellations 5 – 3 days prior to the scheduled class will incur a 50% fee, or the option to reschedule or transfer your spot to someone else who can attend the scheduled class. For cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled class the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run a scheduled class. In the event that minimum numbers are not met or sickness, Belmondo Foods reserves the right to reschedule the class or refund in full. In the event the class is rescheduled, participants will be notified up to 7 days prior and no later than 48 hours before the class.
Cancellation of a private event greater than 2 weeks by the client, the deposit is refunded or the possibility to reschedule to another date. Cancellation within 2 weeks of scheduled event will incur a 25% fee.